- Continuity of Operations in the event of a natural or man-made disaster. A robust telework program can keep your business up and running while your competitors are running out of options.
- Tax advantages. Both transit benefits and telework programs can give your business significant tax deductions.
- Improved customer access to your workplace. Fewer commuters on the roads mean better business.
- Reduced demand for office space and lower facilities cost. With Flextime and telework you can increase your workforce without additional office space or an expensive and disruptive relocation.
- Better productivity. In government and private industry studies, teleworkers met of exceeded the productivity standards of co-workers in an office environment.
- Improved recruitment and retention. Recruit top employees and make sure your get your money’s worth. Hire the right person for the job without having to pay relocation costs. Don’t let a disability disqualify the best applicant for your job. Telework, flextime, ridesharing, and transit benefits remove employment barriers and improve employees’ work/life balance without compromising performance. Satisfied employees are more loyal; keep the good workers you have instead of spending 1½ times their yearly salary to replace them.
- Environmental stewardship. Removing single occupancy vehicles from the road helps insure a viable environment and positions your company as a leader in the community. Increasingly employees and customers want to be affiliated with an environmentally responsible organization.
If you’re ready for the Live More Team to help you set up a profitable plan to improve mobility, click here.